i like the view, when there's me & u_
Let Me Do it

Fae.
forth/10/nineteen88
she can fly.
did you know?

Loves u mrJ.

Amigo-Amigo!
Miss Sexy
Miss Sweety
Miss Sassy
Melissa
Bird-brain
Mr Elephant
Joann
Lystra
Debbie
MeiQi
Vonn
Val
Christ-Nana
Ricky
MingYao
GuoXiang

the Clothesline?


archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

hi humans!


sorry but im really too weak to type here everytime i come home from work.

so far..............work has been good!
im learning alot about logistics, shipment, paperwork, tele-communications (on the phone).
and the staffs, including my korean/jap bosses are really kind becos they teach me things a step at a time, giving me as much space to learn as possible.
my colleagues are fabulous people, they range from female fresh graduates (same fate as me), to veri friendly and helpful early 30 yrs old ladies married with lil kids, to candid male colleagues.
so basically, i have a veri diverse conversational range of topics with different people there.

and today,
in order to welcome me and a newly joined manager,
we had a welcome lunch over at an expensive chinese restaurant.
sharks' fins, roast pork, prawns, fish, desserts and many more.
the bill came up to $500+ for 8 people, but the best part is that the meal is the company's treat!

the manager and i were the "highlights" so when the food came to the table, all of them pushed me to take the food first, especially since both my bosses are japs, they are so polite that they keep turning the food positioned for me and the ladies to take the food first, THEN we thought we should serve the bosses first, so we pushed the food back to them.
SO AS A RESULT, the food goes round and round for several times. HAHA. it was a joking sight!


but i enjoyed myself pretty much in this company.
but becos this job position has not much prospect, i might consider to further my studies in this industry line (trading) in the near future.
but i'll have to see about that.

for now, i get my pay first!


*and then, becos of the busy work schedule and fatigue mind and body, our meet ups got lesser.
especially when bun is sick, meet ups got even lesser.
i yearned for him!

at