i like the view, when there's me & u_
Let Me Do it

Fae.
forth/10/nineteen88
she can fly.
did you know?

Loves u mrJ.

Amigo-Amigo!
Miss Sexy
Miss Sweety
Miss Sassy
Melissa
Bird-brain
Mr Elephant
Joann
Lystra
Debbie
MeiQi
Vonn
Val
Christ-Nana
Ricky
MingYao
GuoXiang

the Clothesline?


archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008

Monday, March 03, 2008

Bonjour!

so long since i last camwhored.
still able to pass? LOL

well, that was yesterday (since it's after 12am).
before i accompanied mom to IMM since i havent been goin out with her for ages.
i tot i will be all on my own without bun today but still! we manage to meet up at yours truly's house.
anyway, i made a realli terrible dream that i will classify as a nightmare, even though they contain no ghosts haunting me or murderers after my limps.
i dont even wanna talk about it becos it's nothing worth a big fuss about (especially when u've heard the content) but it just felt surreal but at the same time actual.



For my Sunday :
we went suntec to look at the career fair and my slipper broke off went some ass-shit guy stepped on it! we have to go round searching for a suitable pair (suitable here means : not hideous, and affordable for my budget, especially when i'm really broke at this point of time!!)
so becos i have to find a realli "suitable" one, we took about an hour. Bun was reeeallli patient with me tt day, thanks baby :)
i finally got one at Bata, the most unexpected place. but still......sigh, there goes my 30 bucks. :/


these are pictures for my sunday.
i suppose we're such gluttons that we pounce for the food the minute they were placed on the table.
and the result for that, will be pictures of empty plates taken, after i realised my absent-mindedness.

went to Zam Zam at Haji Lane for dinner. we had their Mee Goreng and Nasi Briyani. both were quite awesome but i still prefer their Murtabak.
(u can't see any of the food in the pictures, except mayb the curry HAHAHA. so dun expect too much!)

this is their appetizer, cucumber with ketchup. hate cucumbers.

only $11.70 for 2 teh tariks, 1 bandung, 1 Nasi Briyani and 1 Mee Goreng!

Lastly but not the least, a very long due picture of me and momma during my birthday last year. :)

at