i like the view, when there's me & u_
Let Me Do it

Fae.
forth/10/nineteen88
she can fly.
did you know?

Loves u mrJ.

Amigo-Amigo!
Miss Sexy
Miss Sweety
Miss Sassy
Melissa
Bird-brain
Mr Elephant
Joann
Lystra
Debbie
MeiQi
Vonn
Val
Christ-Nana
Ricky
MingYao
GuoXiang

the Clothesline?


archives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008

Monday, May 22, 2006

i wan time to stop. where and when as i please.
if i can, i wanna own a big big house. probably a mansion, one by the sea, wif coconut trees. bright sunny days to welcome my day. i feel the cool breezy air gushin into my house when i get up and open the window of my room. the waves beat on the hot sand as if to greet mi a veri good morning.
i will get up and get into my bathroom, before i bathe and got ready for the day.
i drove in my Ferrari sports car, out to meet my pals for the day.

and as i reached the cafeteria, my pals were late as usual, so i decided to be nice and sit down to wait.
while doing so, the most incredible thing, or rather sight came across.
look at that suit. It must be Gucci or something. Blue, like the sky's kinda colour of his shirt, no tie, open at the neck, dark hair, confident smile, wif a dimple just nicely located on the right cheek.

Tall. check.
Fit. check.
Tann. check.
Handsome. check X 2.

I’m hyperventilating, my heart is about to burst out of my shirt, and my squished feet are now two sizes smaller than when I wore them out 1/2 an hour ago. Okay, deep breaths. Calm thoughts. I close my eyes

Spare some change, miss?’ I open my eyes and see a very skinny and ill-looking boy – no older than sixteen – holding out a polystyrene ‘Um, yes,’ I would say, as I fumble in my handbag for whatever loose coins happen to be lying about. I haven’t really got time, but I need all the karma-points I can get. And he does look pretty desperate. ‘Here.’

before i knew it. he will walk towards me, and stretch out out his big, warm, palm, fingers wif neatly cut nails, to introduce himself. he will tell mi that he is the General Manager of an internet company, i couldnt figure out.
and juz when we were happily chatting and gettin to know each other, my pals will finally arrive and be droolin and green wif envy.


3 yrs down the road, he will propose to me, we will bear kids. and we will buy a piece of land and build a bigger house. bigger than the mansion i SHOULD be livin in.
there wil be 6 storeys, two of which will be dedicated to my family.

there stil wil be the same scenery i fancy so much.
one fine day, when he is at work, i will be enjoying my day at home. closing my eyes as I’m lyin on a beach, waves gently rolling, palm trees gently swaying . . .




as something ticklish and wet awakes my sleep... Nikki. it's NIKKI licking me.....

if only I CAN have all these.


THANKS for listening to my fantasy. my imaginative juices just ran wild.
isnt it great if this is all true. sigh.

at